We’re giving 2 lucky readers the chance to win Kobe Ketchup and the Food Bank Adventure books.
What is Kobe Ketchup and the Food Bank Adventure?
This new children’s book is the uplifting story of a little boy called Jay and some magical condiments coming to life. Published in support of Bankuet, the UK’s first online food bank donation platform, it’s a timely tale that teaches children, and grown-ups, about need, giving, receiving and how we can all make a difference. The book encourages readers to think about children who might be going hungry, in a fun and relatable story, and tackles the stigma around using food banks.
For every Kobe Ketchup and the Food Bank Adventure book sold, £1 will go directly on buying supplies for food banks in the Bankuet network.
Where Can We Buy The Book?
It is available at Purple Mash Publishing, Amazon, Waterstones and other major book retailers.
How To Enter The Competition…
To enter simply follow the instructions on our Instagram Post.
The competition closes on 18/01/2023 at midnight.
The winner will be messaged on Instagram from my account @dittrichdiary.
Good luck everyone!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by Megan from DittrichDiary.
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize are supplied by Purple Mash Publishing.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Purple Mash Publishing, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- I am not responsible for lost or late competition entries, it will be posted via Evri for tracking purposes.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an internet app and screen recorded and uploaded to Instagram. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by Myself and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send myself their postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via Instagram) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to me within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, I reserve the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.