At Top Drawer London you will find products galore that will make your shop stand out from the rest, not only that, you will meet lots of lovely business owners and there is one thing I can guarantee which is that you will come away with aching feet from walking the aisles. TDL brings together a huge showcase of thousands of carefully selected suppliers, designers and makers. If you want the best of the best, then Top Drawer is your event and they welcomed me with open arms.
Top Drawer is London’s largest gift trade event (correct at the time of publishing).
Top Drawer has a lot of different sections around the show and that includes:
- Gifts: the largest section of the show where you’ll find everything from pet toys to housewares to wellness gifts.
- Stationery & Greetings: beautiful and luxurious stationery, gift wrap and greetings cards.
- Fashion Accessories: rings, bracelets, necklaces, handbags… you name it!
- Children’s Toys/Games/Accessories: beautiful things for the kids, from personalized dolls to socks and rockets!
- Wellbeing: a luxurious mix of wax melts, home scents, fragrances and bath & body products.
Some [Nerdy] Facts About Top Drawer London
According to official data…
- 73% of visitors are direct decision makers and purchasers!
- 81% of the retailers sign orders before leaving the show.
- 79% of the visitors are seeking for new ranges.
A selection of the visitors are buyers and some of them might even be from big retailers such as: Amazon, the British Museum, Burberry, Disney, Tate Enterprises, Oxfam, River Island, Topshop, The White Company, Waterstones.
As a blogger and youtuber I found it great to meet face-to-face with clients and get my brand name buzzing around peoples lips! It isn’t just for buyers, I find it great from the press point of view too. Top Drawer is one of the trade shows that I will make sure I attend as I think it is really important, to branch out and speak to new people, new brands and get new contacts.